Chief Executive Officer
A Confidential industrial business seeks a Chief Executive Officer to add value to their growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities, managing marketing efforts and optimizing vendor relationships. Responsible for providing strategic leadership for their business segments by working with the Leadership Team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. Responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and achieving targets. Plans and implements sales, business development and product development programs, both short- and long-term.
- Supports the growth and objectives of the business and the alignment of those objectives with the Private Equity leadership team
- Identifies, develops, and executes business strategies and operational tactics to achieve sustainable, profitable growth aligned to targets
- Develops and executes the annual operating budget for the business and participates in annual planning budget processes.
- Develops and monitors appropriate Key Performance Indicators to assure continuous operational improvement of the business.
- Leads development of a “safety-first culture” and oversees compliance with all applicable health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Plans capital expenditures and asset redeployment activities for the business.
- Plans, directs, monitors, and forecasts the organization’s budget and ensures attainment of performance in relation to quarterly and annual growth and profit goals.
- Prepares management reports and participates in operating unit performance reviews.
- Promotes communication and collaboration within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business OR Engineering
- 10 + years of experience within the industrial equipment industry in sales, program management, product line management, or similar roles
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions/advertising.